Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Purpose

For my first posting I just want to describe exactly what it is I'm going to be doing here. I'm going to be giving my readers the brutal truth on everything and anything that comes to mind.....pop culture, work, colleagues, friends, family, large people, ugly people, shoes I'm wearing, shoes some dope is wearing.....whatever comes to mind.

See I have issues....I know this, in fact I basically even know the issues. This in fact is part of my charm.....so I'm told. I tend to go off on crazy rants about dumb shit (especially in the morning when I'm still punch drunk from the night before).

Me??? I'm in my 20's or 30's, professional straigh male stuck in a corporate environment that I can't stand but hey, I make too much to quit. Meanwhile everyone at work just tells me I should be paid to entertain in the meetings. I don't really DO anything else. I really don't. I'm a contractor and make really nice money and I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't kick me out. So I'll do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home