Friday, November 23, 2007

Interesting Meeting

On Tuesday before the short week ended I was in a meeting. Along with me in the meeting was an ugly guy with long sideburns. As I'm sitting there I hear this aweful noise as if something is scraping or scratching. I look over in disbelief as this dude is massaging or rubbing his sideburns. He's doing it incessantly, not like he had a little itch....more like he was getting joy in running his fingers through those things.

So I look over and sort of catch him but he didn't see me notice and I looked away cause I didn't know what to do. As I looked away the noise continued and I thought "fuck this....I'm going to get him to stop....this is crazy and disgusting". So I look over at him, wait for him to see me and just give him a disapproving look of 'is that really necessary'. He looked at my like a small kid who was just caught in the act, looked away and put his hands down and I nodded my head in approval.

About 20 minutes later, the noise again.....again the look and again he stopped. This time he gave me a look of "I know...I didn't even realize I was doing it until you looked over and caught me".

Funny thing is that I don't even know this dude.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home