Monday, July 23, 2007

Reserved Parking


My new gig requires consultants to park about a mile away from the building. Not too bad when it’s 70 degrees out but I can already see the heat of August causing some issues for me.

When I rule my own kingdom I’m going to have a spot right out front with my name on it. Let all the minions have something to aspire toward. It’ll be the second spot from the front door. The first spot will be reserved for the Employee of the Month. Seeing as I will most likely be Employee of the Month most months I will have my choice of spots to park in. If I’m not Employee of the Month there will likely be VERY high turnover for the selection committee. Sure fire way to get fired…..volunteer for that committee and then make the mistake in thinking the King of the Kingdom doesn’t want Employee of the Month designation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home