Sunday, November 04, 2007

Equally As Wrong.........


Tyra.....WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? Are you kidding me? You are Tyra Banks NOT a trashy trailer park girl. How did it make sense to you to put this one. We KNOW Britney is crazy so we expect her to dress like a moron but YOU should know better.

Is it possible she forgot a skirt or something over those leggings? Picture the scene when she gets home: she walks into her bedroom and sees the skirt laying on her bed, she's throws her hands to her head and thinks "wait...if that skirt is laying there, then what do I have on?"....as she looks down to realize the ghastly mistake she made. Then starts thinking "where was I, who saw me, were any pictures taken?" I can picture the whole scene in my head and YES Tyra...pictures were taken.

I love the people at the table in the back looking at her. Even they appear horrified.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home