Wednesday, August 02, 2006

17 Minutes.....GO AWAY

Maybe I'm different...Maybe I'm just not nice....maybe I just don't like people...I don't know. Who am I kidding, I'm no different than anyone else and that's why I write this stuff and enjoy making fun of people. Here's a fact for everyone to remember and let it sink in:

NOBODY CARES!!! People only care about themselves and their own issues. I got lots of things going on in my life and I don't bore those around me becuase I get that they also have things going on and they don't care about my things. I simply wish everyone else would get this and stop. That's why I don't spend time making idle chit chat. I observe, comment and amuse.

Why should I have to sit politely and listen to some colleague talk for 17 DAMN minutes about their house, downsizing, upgrading. Great...I wish you well with that, GO AWAY I'm busy doing nothing (actually flirting with some hottie).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home