Thursday, October 26, 2006

Which is it Keanu???



There is either one of two things going on in this pic and either way I have an issue:

1) Keanu appearing homeless is strapped for cash after wasting all his hard in Lake House money trying to fund and promote that dumb band of his. Given his hardships he's actually picking up a coffee cup he found on a corner to get his caffeine fix. If this is the case I'm going to hunt him down and give him a buck and take him to Goodwill.

OR

2) This dumb bastard is actually littering by leaving a real coffee cup and saucer in this little corner here. If this is the case I'm going to hunt him down and make a citizens arrest. Did he think that by looking homeless he would fool the paparazzi and not get caught on camera?

Which is it Keanu, Fess up....I know you're reading this (ok, well it sounded good but I think I can claim 8 readers now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home