Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Best Fucking T Shirt

I've been on a bit of a t-shirt thing lately. In my trip to walmart that I documented (or meant to document) last week I saw a bunch of funny t-shirts but I can't actually remember them at this moment.

But it made me think of one of the best t-shirt I have ever seen.

This is just classic. Probably cause I'm a foul bastard and I can honestly appreciate the honesty of the simple message. It's pretty much how I feel most days regarding someone I come across.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

I doubt you will find that one at Walmart but I do know where you can.

7/29/2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Also a classic "This IS my Halloween Costume". Fine shirt as well.

7/29/2007 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home