Thursday, July 26, 2007

Its like I'm psychic

As I noted yesterday, there are a ton of old women running around my new place of temporary employment. I said its surprising that some bodies aren't lying around......it's really like they are waiting to die there.

Well......today I had to leave mid-day to go to an offsite and get something signed by the big boss. As I was returning and sitting at a light, a firetruck goes racing by.....I think nothing of it. I go park my car in the temp employee lot (half mile away) and walk to the office.

As I'm approaching I see the firetruck outside.....wow, that's interesting...wonder what is happening? Oh, there is an ambulance........hey a stretcher......what is on the stretcher????

Yep.....an old lady. I can't make this shit up people....its just as I called it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home