Sunday, July 29, 2007

Old Man with a Mandate

I love funny t-shirts. I'm can sit in dumb cheesy shops or any other kind of store all day if I can be amused. Seeing the funny shirt on an actual person in the right setting just adds to the beauty of the funny Tee.

The other day, I saw an old man wearing this shirt the other day and I just started laughing. The guy was about 6'0", had a big 'ole gut, dirty old blue jeans (probably wranglers) held up by red suspenders, pretty much bald with a flip of gray over his bald top and plenty of teeth missing.

He was a caricature in motion and I just sat there giggling.

Should also be noted that I saw this mostly bald dude at the barbers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is nice designed for me, as this point in time i am reading this enormous informative
article here at my house.

Also visit my blog Funny Quotes Pics

5/30/2013 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home