Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh my lucky stars

What lucky stars you are asking???? My lucky Dancing with the Stars.

I was out with old buddies from prior work (one as amusing as ever, 2 as dull as ever but harmless, 1 that just doesn't know when it's time to leave)....anyway....had a few....have no work to do today so I'm hanging in my room most of the morning and I'm flipping through channels. Turn to ABC and wouldn't you know they are doing a show to preview who will be on this season's Dancing with the Stars.

This was all spoiled by TMZ yesterday so I already know the answer but its still amusing to watch.

Of note:

Kari Ann (the judge) can't read off a card.....she literally needs to go back to 4th grade.
Marie Osmond has 8 kids.....you really take that mormon shit seriously don't you Marie? I can't wait to see how she looks.
Mel B aka Scary Spice is on this season. Mel B and Dancing with the D-Listers is trying to ride the wave of Victoria Beckham's revival of spice girl popularity.
Jenny Garth is on the show. Isn't she like 45? Should she still be Jenny? Isn't it time to grow up?
Wayne Newton is the old man of the year. Going to be the charming old guy that gets carried to the round of 5. Over / Under on Wayne is 5 ladies and gentlemen.
There are some really random people. Apparently the rumor from TMZ that Tori Spelling was going to be on is wrong. I wondered why they'd have two ex-90210'ers at the same time. There is no horrible old athletes. I think the only athlete is Floyd Mayweather who is guaranteed to be the most fit dancer and actually could be ok because boxers can move.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home