Monday, October 01, 2007

The City of Brotherly Love

I saw yesterday that Philadelphia is going to ask for 10,000 volunteers to hang around on corners of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city. Sounds sort of like those Guardian Angel dudes from days gone by. There will be 3 volunteers on every corner.

These are corners currently overrun with gangsters, drug dealers, kids killing each other, drive bys and the like.

If I'm one of these dudes that currently "owns" one of the corners am I really going to go away because 3 dudes with arms bands are standing there??? Probably not....in fact I'm probably going to walk up to the 3 dudes and say "get the fuck off my corner or I'll shoot you". If the 3 dudes don't leave.....I'm really going to shoot them.

Where do I sign?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home