Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sobriety is Rough

After a pretty serious (yet enjoyable) binge of drinking and stuff.....serious meaning more than the normal vodka and 4-6 beers a night.....I decided to take a break because my path to great riches is heating up and I need to focus. Problem is that somehow I feel worse being sober. All of the sudden I have horrible sinus issues and I'm more tired now than when I drank all the time.

I keep wanting to give in to the bottle but put it off figuring I'll give it a few more days to see if this is just withdrawal or time of year. Could that be the case? Is it possible I am just meant to drink every day? Is it the added items that I was adding to my repertoire? Can that take a week to get over?

I can't even focus on what I need to get done for an important meeting back in the nations capital because I'm all messed up being sober.

How the hell does that work?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Rehab is rough kid. Go get a massage to take your mind off of it- worked for me.

9/30/2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Somehow I'm gaining weight. Sweets don't help. Substitution...an addicts worst nightmare...I'd be better off taking up smoking again.

10/01/2007 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home