Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My First Meeting

I was asked to meet with a guy for some background on my new place of business and the industry in general. I was warned in advance that the guy looks like an alien due to a fight with a poison ivy plant so don’t be shocked when I see him.

Well I was shocked. This guys face was beat red with splotches everywhere. The picture is not far off. The blotches weren’t quite pussing but some sure looked like they wanted to. It was like the proverbial train wreck…..I was horrified yet couldn’t look away.

Two main points to this story other than the obvious comedy:

    1. There was a bottle of calamine lotion on his desk. I was DYING for him to put it on for his comfort and for added comedy of just sitting there looking at him with splotches of that pink lotion on him…….actually, why does he have this at work? There is NO way he can apply that and walk around the office. Nobody could do that.Publish Post
    2. As I sat there and talked to this Ivy guy I immediately started getting itchy myself on my face. So now here I am with this poor bastard with ivy blotches all over his face and I can’t stop scratching my face. Then I start thinking, this guy probably thinks I’m jacking him off so I try to stop but that’s not comfy…sitting there scratching my face. Meanwhile he’s the one with poison ivy all over himself and he didn’t scratch a once.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Sounds like a delightful first day.

7/11/2007 12:13 AM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Going to be special.

7/11/2007 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home