Monday, August 20, 2007

Thinking outside the box

I was getting some coffee in the little pantry this morning and decided to first have a little diet coke. Then I poured the coffee and didn't want cream....I figured....maybe a little diet coke in my coffee.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I need to say. WHY has nobody ever thought to put a little soda in the coffee rather than cream, milk, fru-fru flavored creams. This is unbelievably delish and I get MORE caffeine.

SIDENOTE: After 16 years apparently I can drink tequila again. I only did one shot but its nice to know I'm able. Probably better I didn't know but I do and now who knows what can happen with this new found knowledge.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger *B* Fab said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10334920/

I never tried it but I hear it's nasty. You might like it though since it combines the two ;-)

8/20/2007 1:42 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Hmmmm....that's right...those bastards at Coke sort of thought of it. The difference being that they are making Cola taste like coke...sounds nasty....I'm making my coffee a little sweeter without the cream type product.

I might try this though out of curiousity now.

Thanks B

8/20/2007 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home