Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Work Moron


"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
- Theodore Roosevelt


This is a quote at the bottom of every email I get from this moron at work. Read the quote again and really get its message. The guy I'm working with is not saving lives, he's not taking in sick animals, he's not caring for old people, he's not curing diseases or doing research that someday might lead to a cure, he's not fixing people's problems, he's not even making ANY impact in this massive bureaucratic behemoth of a cluster where I am currently working.

He is simply making sure that little memos and decks meet a certain format. THATS IT from what I can see. He'll spend 45 minutes on the phone telling you about that format and why its so important that everyone uses the same format. This is his job. I almost put a pen in my eye on day while on the phone with him.

Is there any chance he's sending that quote out with the emails in a bitter way as if to say 'I have to find that prize cause this shit ain't cutting it'??? NAW........he thinks he's found the prize. Goddamn fool. Fool is "working hard at work worth doing". Damn Teddy Roosevelt....why am I subjected to Teddy quote because of this doof.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home