Thursday, November 08, 2007

Talking to Myself

That's right....I now talk to myself at work. Mostly because outside of one peer of mine I can't find anyone to talk to and the place is so damn crazy that I have to talk to someone so who better than me.

Well yesterday I stuck my foot in my mouth while talking to self. I was in the bathroom and for the second time in the day I saw this guy that sure did seem retarded. So I was washing my hands and adoring my eyes in the mirror (which looked particularly nice with the shirt I had on) and I said OUT LOUD in a normal speaking voice as if I was directing my comment to someone else "yes, I think you are correct, that dude IS retarded". At that very moment someone who was taking a dump in the stall (who I obviously forgot about) walked around the corner and gave me a look of "you really shouldn't say that kind of thing and why are you talking to yourself?"

He clearly thought I was the crazy one.

Listen folks, I don't make this shit up. I just report on it as it occurs because who else can I tell that to?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Okay you might be losing it :)

11/08/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Sort of.....I did it again yesterday but wasn't as bad. The bathroom seems to be where I really like to talk to myself because I can see myself in the mirror.

Also on the elevator just cause there is nothing else to do.

11/09/2007 7:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors canada
mulberry
balenciaga
converse
tod's
uggs
hilfiger uk
free running
mont blanc pens
salomon boots
2017.11.25chenlixiang

11/24/2017 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home