Saturday, September 02, 2006

(Not so) Lil Kim


I know this will disturb some who read this but prior to her prison days I was a fan of Lil Kim. Sure she's a skank in those hardly anything to it dresses she was always showing up in with breasts popping everywhere but that's pretty much what I was a fan of. I'm not conceding I was fantasizing about a fairytale life with her or wanting to introduce her to mom but I'd have introduced her to my bed. Remember, this blog is not for the faint of heart. I'm all guy here.

So imagine my disappointment when I'm watching the VMA's the other night and she comes out fully clothed. And why was she fully clothed???....because she had to cover up that larger version of herself. Look at that larger ass and belly. She never had that "Stuff" before.

Big Kim, one question: How the hell do you go to prison and gain weight. I figured you don't eat in prison because the food is shit. How do you gain weight. From a true would have loved one night with you male fan, I'm very disappointed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Maybe she ate her cell mate?

9/02/2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home