Friday, August 11, 2006

LA....the place to be

I was just getting my haircut and there was a People magazine sitting there. Thumbed through it and apparently Malibu is the place to be. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm obsessed with the 'other world' that stars seem to all live in....it ain't the same world I belong to. Well apparently this other world is Malibu and it's filled with fun, sun, parties, wild time, clubs and hangouts.

This weekend I'm sitting, daydreaming (pretending to work) and wishing I was in LA. In my world this is my house, I have a great incredible hot girlfriend with no responsibility. We just hang out, drink, eat, watch the freak show called Stardom and do what comes natural to two heterosexual HOT bastards.

"Hey is that BFFs Jake, Matt and Lance riding their bikes....."
...."hey baby, wanna invite Scarlett over tonight for a 3some"? (just kidding, who would need a 3some when you'd have the hottest GF on the planet).


1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

You should just move to LA- seems like you would fit right in.

8/11/2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home