Saturday, August 26, 2006

OK, We Get it Nick

For God's sake Lachey we get it already....You're over her, you forgive her, blah blah blah. Enough with the songs. I would much rather hear you sing songs of your ongoing hatred for Jessie, why must you sing songs about letting her go. Clearly you didn't write the song yourself, some jackass in the ivory tower of your label had a great thought on how even YOU could sell a song. "Hey, I bet if we have the Nickster sing about how he's been able to let go we can market him". INGENIOUS asshole.....nobody's done THAT before.

When I first saw the title "I can't hate you anymore" I thought "what an interesting play on words....perhaps they should have called it "I can't hate you any more" because most of the world really can't hate jessie any more than we already do.....why is the Nickster any different.


Hmmmmm, I wonder if the hot new gf giving you lap dances in random clubs has helped. My only question is why you didn't just start boning your brothers dance teacher from dancing with the stars.......oh forget it, I know why.....because I'm pretty sure he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home