Saturday, August 26, 2006

Timing is Everything

So right after I did my write up on Nickster great new single I decided to go for coffee and boy was my timing on this morning. I get in the car and what song is playing on my Sirius Satellite Radio???? You guessed it: "I can't hate you anymore". Of course I had to listen to see just how ridiculous the lyrics are and I wasn't disappointed.

First line I hear: "No matter how hard I try, I just can't hate you anymore".

Well Nickster, what the F*&K is your problem? The rest of the people I know hate Jessie without an ounce of trying. Not ONE smidgen of effort but lots of hate.....dumb, plastic faced, moron bimbo....it's really easy. Getting angry just thinking about her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

And she is getting fat too! Fat bimbo moron.

8/26/2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home