Thursday, July 12, 2007

What can you say about this?


Parents of 'Caged Kids' Want Them Back

I'm pretty sure that when you put your kids in a cage thats considered unfit parenting and you shouldn't really try getting them back. It was nice of you all to take them in since nobody else seemed to want them but taking in mentally challenged kids just so you can fulfill your personal zookeeper fantasies doesn't seem to be a good thing. I wonder if these people threw them bananas into the cages or dressed them up like animals.

This really isn't funny but I'm sort of warped so I'm just sharing my thoughts. Can you imagine these people creating different cages and dressing each kid like a different animal and walkin around like zookeepers. Maybe they put one of the young ones in with an older one and pretend that the "lion" just had a baby.

I wonder just how sick these people are.

Now if they need money and are trying to sell maybe they should consider selling to a community group that would be interested in a neighborhood zoo. The cages are already built....why not?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home