Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thoughts for the Day

I'm buried in edits and print mode so not alot of time for keeping up with the morons of the world. I'm pretty much locked in a room with them all day discussing wording choices and I do so love it.

Swim team is the best activity EVER......EVER. If you don't believe me just ask my bosses' boss' admin. She tells me EVERY DAY for some reason. The color printer is by her desk and I am print-boy so I have to hear about it all the time. This little bulldog chick has no idea how close she is to getting popped. If she wasn't married, I'd assume she was a butch lesbian cause she's always talking about playing softball (in addition to swim team).

Coffee and Diet Coke is now a stable in my morning routine.

Step 2 of 1000 in path to mega-wealth successful......degree of success will be determined by the whether a couple individuals can do what they say. If they can, we proceed directly to step 30ish (maybe even step 150....this is an arbitrary process) and bypass alot of bullshit. And you people think I'm just a moron making dumb comments about Matty Mc and Paris Hilton. Sillies.

Speaking of.......what's with Nicki Hilton???? Is she just a bad marketer? Can't she self promote? Why isn't she out there as much? Doesn't want it? I don't get it. Should be easy path for her.

Labels: ,