Saturday, September 02, 2006

Even an Old Man Shouldn't

I'm watching a football game, prime time, ABC as we speak. Brent Musberger is a famous sportscaster...he's a true legend in sports broadcasting and I have the utmost respect for him. That does NOT excuse him, his wife, his PR rep, agent, manager, colleagues or ANYONE else who saw him get on national primetime TV wearing what he has on.

Mr. Musberger is about 65 I assume but even THIS doesn't excuse him for wearing a button down, short sleeve shirt with a tie. Short sleeve button down shirt with a tie? Am I wrong friends (all 5 of you who read this).....isn't this a complete trash outfit? Thats the type of outfit you see at a wedding reception in a firehall.

I assume Mr. Musberger can be see sporting shorts and a pair of black socks pulled up mid-calf getting his coffee at Starbucks in the mornings. Oh Brent why...why on national television?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home