Thursday, October 19, 2006

Didn't know it was back on Broadway


WOW.....I love broadway (ok thats a lie but it goes with the point of the post), anyway, I LOVE Broadway, I can't believe Cats is making a return. I was so disappointed I didn't get to see it one last time before it left and now I must start planning my trip to NYC to see it.

And the fact that Nicole Kidman is playing one of the leads (apparently) is unbelievable. She should be AWESOME. The only question I have is WHY is she wearing the goddamn cat makeup out in public to some red carpet event? Maybe its the premiere of the return to Broadway??? But still, does she have to wear that Cat face?

Ok, so I'm kidding but doesn't she really look like a cat? I mean really, she looks like a kitty cat. Not like...."oh she has such a pretty kitten face"....I mean she looks like a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home