Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm on the conspiracy bandwagon




I'm not buying this stick had a kid anymore. I'm starting to believe its a robot and all those other stories. Look at this twig? You telling me that stick spit out a kid? NO....I'm not buying it for a second....simply isn't true. She has NO ass. NONE. God.....digressing a bit, I can't possibly imagine thats any fun to bang. That goddamn bony ass would HURT. I can just hear tom during sex....."owww, owww, owww, gees, god".....meanwhile Twiggy is thinking she's a goddess in bed but he's just in pain.

Now that I think about it, this also helps confirm the "tom is gay" theory. Now that I think about it, he can't be banging that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

I had the same exact thoughts when I saw this pic earlier today. SAME THOUGHTS!!!!!! So that confirms it...Robot.

10/19/2006 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog but have to disagree here. She was pregos, she had the kid, she bounced back to her fighting weight like most 20 somethings, she's hot. It happens.

10/19/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home