Friday, October 13, 2006

Time for a Trim

No I'm not talking about my hair. I'm talking about the following old dumb bitch.

Ellen just had her on her show talking about her long nails. She holds the world record for longest nails but is going to cut them on Nov 22nd. This dummy has to use a spaghetti grabber to wash her hair. She lathers it up and scrubs it in with the spaghetti grabber. Everything she does requires using something as a tool. For instance, she needs a spoon to open soda cans.

This lady obviously lives in a trailer. Thats not even up for debate, the only question is what state? I'm thinking she's in an Oklahoma Trailer....maybe Iowa (sorry citizens thereof, good thing my 5 readers aren't from there).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Now thats a dumbass! I am sure this freak is in the Guiness book of world records. Everyone from that book should be shipped off somewhere, away from normal people.

10/15/2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Of course she's in the Guiness book of World Records. Was there any doubt?

10/17/2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home