Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Watch for Lindsadise in 10 years


There are never any pictures of Lindsay where she isn't coming or going from a club. The ONLY ones that don't involve a club involve a run for coffee because she's recovering from the night before AT a club.

The point of all this is I believe we might be seeing the next Tara Reid. I'm not pulling a Jane Fonda and telling her that she needs to stop partying and slow down....I really could care less but she's going to be worn before she hits 30. In 10 years we're going to be watching a show of her travelling the world, talking about how fabulous she is and getting drunk off her ass with her dumb high school friends. I can't wait....I really can't because Taradise was the best show ever. I just hope I don't mature before Lindsadise comes on and can't appreciate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Did u hear that Tara herself sees herself in Lindsay! Maybe that will make Linds straighten up.

10/19/2006 1:34 AM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

I didn't hear that. See, I called that all on my own without actually knowing the queen train wreck herself said it.

I'm that good.

10/19/2006 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home