Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HEEEEEEE's BAAAAAAAACK

That's right ladies, gentlemen, friends, fans and whoever you are in Dakar.......11/11 and OH MY what has been happening......did he die? do you we all have to go back to that Hack Perez Hilton? are we left forever to wonder if he ran off and converted to the Church of Oprah leaving his mocking ways behind, Did he get invited to the mexican friends house and then knifed?...........OH MY you people give me no credit. NO I'm not dead.....yet I feel like it most days (different story), NO you dont have to read the gay hack....hey Perez, how about ANOTHER picture of Jessica Simpson being a mess....ok I know I do it too but I have originality with many of my other postings......NO I didnt convert to Mama O's church and in fact I have some great new thoughts based on a recent episode that I'm meaning to post and NO the mexican friend didn't lure me to his house and knife me....I made it out of the area alive....possibly never to return.

SO after a brief pause in action due to alot going on, I'm back so come back, visit often and tell your friends.

Now for what inspired my comeback.........TIMBERMESS. See next post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!! I almost gave up on you.....from your reader in Dakar.

12/14/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Is this really my reader in Dakar?

12/14/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home