Thursday, November 02, 2006

Don't even know what to say....


Just look at this picture....I'm staring at it for minutes (I'd be lying if I said hours) and I don't even know what to say....look a these goofs.....just look at them....

Jennifer looks like a goddamn wrinkled up, rotting tomato in that silly dress. Her head looks like the little brown piece leftover after you pick off the stem.

Ricky really looks like a rooster. Cock-a-fucking-doodle-doo Ricky you look like a rooster. I'm not just saying it for the obvious reason of the hair......you really look like a rooster....Head to Toe you look like a rooster.

Marc....you're just creepy....simply creepy. You look like a dirty hispanic farmer that might be eating a goddamn tomato while poking the rooster. Creeping me out Marc.

Oh....and what is with that knee on Jennifer.....look messed up??????

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're all living la vida LOCA!!!

11/03/2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home