Friday, February 09, 2007

Poor Guy...I think he did it

I stumbled upon this blog one day. I was compelled by the true lack of logic or possible understanding of anything written. I go back every now and then just to see if I can make any sense of this individual but certainly I can't.

His last entry was this:

"I damm pissed off tonight! 12th of January 2007 at 12.54am.. I found out something and it really hurt me. What a day I'll say... just came back from India on 11th of January and till now without any sleep for almost 40 hours...Gosh! I feel like I'm being treated as some sort of dirt. Whatever the result and whatever the conclusion, I'm lifeless...".

That was on 1/12 and nothing since. I think this guy off and killed himself. I keep going back just to see if I can figure out what happened to upset him but now I think he's dead and I'll never know. Give the blog a quick read through.....the lack of logic really pulls you in.

Oh the tragedy!!!! Of course I don't really care if he's dead.....I just want to know what upset him so (note the catchy ryhme).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home