Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You aren't John Holmes

Brad recently was speaking with press in Toronto for some film coming out and had the following concern:

Pitt talked candidly about his children with Angelina Jolie, worrying about them seeing his past films. "Oh my God, what did I do? What are they gonna see? Films from the past, I start making that list and ah, but it definitely colors what I'll approach in the future, I'll try to be a little bit more mature about my decisions."

Brad, are you afraid those kids are going to slit their wrists out of boredom when they are forced to watch A River Runs Through It or Legends of the Fall??? Is that the concern? I still have freaking scars on my wrists from the trama and quite frankly I'm considering suing your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home