Friday, September 08, 2006

On the Next ET (9/8)......


......Is Nicole Richie anorexic?

SPOILER COMING......I mean it....I'm going to give a SPOILER so turn away if you don't want to see or know....OK......ready???? Has everyone (all 5 of you) turned who don't want to know the answer???...>Fine you had your chance......

YES....YES she is anorexic or something. Look at this waif. Do we really need ET to tell us that. I didn't even see the show and I know the answer. Why do we even keep discussing the issue. Hey world, Thin Nicky has a problem.....that's it....that's the story. In the previews there was a clip about how Lionel is concerned. Well that's great Lionel, now stop "dancing on the ceiling" and feed your kid so we can all stop hearing about it. Poor JLo ain't getting enough press these days. I guess her big ass is to fat to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home