Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Rachel Update

I caught Rachel this morning. She seems to have gone away from story time with two audience members telling dumb stories to tips of the day using household items with two buffoons giving their tips.

Today's item was the freezer bag. One buffoon's grand tip of the day for the freezer bag was using two pairs of bags as rubbers in the winter to protect her beloved heels. Congratulations moron, you just wasted two freezer bags AND made an idiot of yourself on national (much too watched) television.

The idea is stupid for a plethora (how do you like me big word people???) of reasons:
1) you look stupid and everyone else is mocking you
2) I'm betting those things rip easily on the ground, snag on something, whatever
3) I'm betting they don't stay on real well and you're constantly adjusting
4) IF you live in NY are you really gonna sit in the subway wearing those things?....you could be killed
5) There are plenty of other alternatives: cheaper pair of shoes you don't care as much about for the weather, wear boots or something fashionable yet weahter appropriate, carry your shoes and wear something else until you get to the office or wherever......plenty of other means while not looking like a fool
6) Did I mention how stupid you look?

Now the guy who uses the ziploc bags to go fishing was on to something. Fine job old man with nothing better to do and obviously too cheap to just buy a tackle box.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

That is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. Why not just use zip lock bags for food- what they were made for.

12/07/2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Let me tell all my readers something: Kitty is not just fabulous (ok I sound a little gay saying that.....if you actually knew/know me you'd understand I reall do) but she's also brilliant. Use them for food....who WOULD have thought.

12/13/2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home