Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Justin Timbermess



So I'm sitting here watching the Victoria Secret fashion show. NO I don't actually think its interesting, provacative or sexy in any way actually. Just a lot of dumb annoying models who think their life is tough walking around in stuff that isn't dirty enough for me. Of course the women are pretty but they look like walking pillars......no emotion......perhaps they should visit Club Erotica and get some pointers on how to "walk a runway". Then I'd take note.

Anyway, the only reason I kept it on was to give it 2 mins of a chance and then I was capture by Timbermess. Of course I hate this guy....what mid-30 male doesn't? What need do I have for this dumb music. But the reason I couldn't turn the channel was because I'm watching this goof and trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU......other than a mess.

You are George Michael gay
You are Vanilla Ice wanna b rapper
You are Eminem wanna b gangster
You want to be Michael Jackson hip hop
You are STILL boy band gay fucking moves
You are Michael Stipe wierd
You are CEO Mr. Hip Hop suit wearer all the time.
You sound like a girl one second and a black rapper the next.

What a MESS.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahahahah! i love this blog! you're too damn funny!!

12/13/2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Thank you *b*....tell all your friends.

12/13/2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home