Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Fan Base

Ok....So I seem to have only 3 real readers. Two who I know and my dear friend in Dakar who I am going to get to know when I go visit.

Hey Dakar....have you ever hacked an american into little pieces? This might influence my vacation plans?

I don't think I can count the person in Dubai who did a google search on Indian Women as one of my readers. Something tells me they were looking for other things.

I do appreciate the 3 of you and your ongoing support though. Share the love.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love you buffoonery!!! can't wait for you to visit me in Darkar!

1/05/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Nice Darkar.....thanks and pass me along to any friends....send me an email to thebuffoonery@aol.com if there are any specific topics you'd like me to cover.....world issues, entertainment, morons in the world in general...anything at all.

You didn't tell me if you like to hack americans into pieces though?

1/06/2007 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhhmmm i think that would get me arrested!!

1/09/2007 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home