Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rules of Sobriety


I should know this but I don't.....Isn't one of the top 5 Rules of getting sober that you need to change your environment, the people you hang out with, the things you do? Now I'm not saying you can never go out again or be friends with your old pals but I'm pretty sure that it's NOT a good idea to go to Las Vegas straight from rehab.

Personally I love it. This is what I live for. I actually think Ms. Lindsay has a shot this time to make it for a bit. There really isn't much more to say on Lindsay right now but I await her next battle with the beast we call booze.

I'm setting a line on how long it will take. I think she got out on July 14th. I'm setting the over/under at 69 days until you are caught drinking. Arrest not necessary, rehab again not necessary. Just a picture of you and booze or passed out or something. I was going to go 65 but what the hell.....69 is a nice number. You have until September 21st.

Feel free to take the over /under

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home