Friday, January 12, 2007

The Beckham's come to town


First, I was not about to humor my 4 readers with a picture of Victoria's Husband on my blog. My blog, won't do it.....BUT I will start all Beckham postings with a picture of Victoria herself.


Second, I have ALOT of thoughts about Victoria's husband coming to the US but first and foremost he's gonna have to stop calling it Futbol (or however you spell it). Its not the MLF.....its MLS.....thats S for Soccer.....get it Mr. Victoria??? There is only one F in this country and its FOOTBALL.
Third, Mr. Victoria is reportedly not even that good a player.....he's not nearly the best.....supposedly he's very good when everyone is standing still and ok when people are running around.
Fourth, its about two things Mr. Victoria......it's about money and it's about coming to coming to LA to be a star. Something tells me if the Columbus Crew offered you a nice contract you weren't going to do it. The MLS isn't even a real league....they only have 13 teams and of course I had to google that and an obscure team. LA.....you aren't getting someone that concerned with soccer I think....you are getting someone interested in endorsements and papparazzi.....GOOD LUCK with that.
PS....I have no tolerance for soccer so clearly this was something I was going to mock....sorry Kitty.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Messiah said...

Poo on you. Beckham is HOT and soccer is SEXY. They better come to LA.

1/12/2007 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Think you are a loser!!!!

1/12/2007 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Buffoonery is my hero!

1/15/2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger The Buffoonery said...

Listen Anonymous....if you can't handle it stay the hell away. I'm not here to humor those of you who can't handle truth of these buffoons in the world.

As for you kitty...I certainly appreciate your ongoing support but Fuck soccer and Mr. Victoria

1/15/2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home