Thursday, February 22, 2007

Anna Nicole's Judge

I really haven't been following much of this debacle mostly because I'm working again and I just don't have time. I also don't really care.....she's dead....blah blah blah....I want her body, no I want her body...it's my baby...no it's my baby.....who really cares.

1) the baby is doomed to be crazy, thats a given. Only thing that can save her now is if Bradgelina would adopt her
2) just put the body in the ground already

The amusing part is the judge carrying on and (as I understand) weeping during his hearings. This is easy to explain.....clearly he spent more than a little time during his life "enjoying" Anna Nicole during some precious alone time and he can't stand the thought of those memories past just gone. It's the only sane conclusion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home